Saturday, February 6, 2010

Waiting and praying

We have been waiting and watching Facebook for the past few days to see how our friends are doing. He has had brain surgery- two if I am correct and they are waiting for the results. It sucks having to sit and wait and not being able to do anything to help them. I am confident in faith that they will be o.k. and that God has them in His hands right now- geeze could I sound anymore churchy with that answer- but its hard being helpless. I want to be able to pick up a sword and fight this great evil that is causing these seizures, but I am rendered helpless behind a computer screen in my living room. I don't know if they will ever read this, but I am constantly praying as I think of you and your situation. My heart is burdened when I read your post. I love you guys.

1 comment: